7-Eleven Announces New Leadership Team.
"We are fortunate to have a world class team ready to strengthen 7- Eleven's position in the convenience store industry," said DePinto. "This team of leaders is fully aligned with our strategy, customer focused and committed to upholding the standards of business excellence established by Gary Rose and David Podeschi over three decades. We're grateful for their tremendous contributions and wish them all the best."
The new leadership team and organization structure follows: Stores & Operations:
Masaaki Asakura is named Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. He is responsible for leading the Store Operations, Merchandising, Franchising and Marketing organizations. Masaaki's direct reports include:
* Cynthia Davis, Senior Vice President, Merchandising * John Harris, Senior Vice President, Store Operations * Jeff Schenck, Senior Vice President, Franchising * Doug Foster, Vice President, Marketing Administration:
Bryan "Buck" Smith Jr. is appointed Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer. He also is responsible for leading the Legal, International, Procurement, Real Estate and Maintenance and Construction organizations. In addition, he will remain Secretary for the company. Reporting to Buck are:
* Dave Fenton, Vice President and General Counsel * Steve Hall, Vice President, Construction & Maintenance * Bob Jenkins, Vice President, International * Allen Udisky, Vice President, Procurement * Mark Wise, Vice President, Real Estate Culture & People
Paul Rostron has been named Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer. He is responsible for leading all People and Culture initiatives. Paul's direct reports include:
* Sean Coghlan, Vice President, Operations HR * Krystin Mitchell, Vice President, Learning, Development and Staffing * Wes Wada, Vice President, Compensation, Benefits and HRIS * Andrew Kuster, Director, Corporate HR and Communications Technology
Keith Morrow is appointed Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer. He is responsible for all technology initiatives. Reporting to Keith are:
* Lu Cananza, Director, RIS Store Systems * Robert Gray, Director, Operations and Support * Tom Ingram, Director, Merchandising/Logistics Systems * Kathy Naumann, Director, IS Support Services * Sharon Stufflebeme, Director, Oracle ERP * Kathy Walsh, Director, Emerging Technologies Financial
Stanley Reynolds will continue in his recently announced role as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. He is responsible for all Finance and Controls initiatives. Stan's direct reports are:
* Carole Davidson, Vice President, Corporate Planning * Shiro Ozeki, Vice President and Treasurer * Sylvester "Sly" Johnson, Vice President and Controller * Rick Updyke, Vice President, Business Development * Sandra Cunningham, Director, Corporate Tax * Sherri Durst, Director, Internal Audit About 7-Eleven, Inc.
7-Eleven, Inc. is the premier name and largest chain in the convenience retailing industry. Based in Dallas, Texas, 7-Eleven, Inc. operates or franchises approximately 5,800 7-Eleven(R) stores in the United States and Canada and licenses more than 23,200 7-Eleven stores in 17 countries and U.S. territories. During 2004, 7-Eleven stores worldwide generated total sales of approximately $41 billion. Find out more online at http://www.7-eleven.com/ .
CONTACT: Cynthia Baker of 7-Eleven, Inc., +1-214-828-7863
Web site: http://www.7-eleven.com/