4Kids TV(TM) Celebrates Sixth Season on FOX with Action-Packed Fall Line-up.
Three New Series Join The Popular Saturday Morning Programming Block
September 8(th) Launch Supported by Major Promotion with Six Flags For the national flags of Texas, see .
Six Flags (NYSE: SIX) is the world's largest chain of amusement parks and theme parks and is headquartered in New York City. There are 20 such parks run by Six Flags. Theme Parks and K*B Toys
NEW YORK New York, state, United States
New York, Middle Atlantic state of the United States. It is bordered by Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and the Atlantic Ocean (E), New Jersey and Pennsylvania (S), Lakes Erie and Ontario and the Canadian province of -- Get your game face on! 4Kids TV is rolling out an all new look and an all new attitude when it unveils "The Game Station" on Saturday, September 8th. This is the sixth year that 4Kids Entertainment is programming the 4-hour Saturday morning kids block on Fox, and to celebrate, it's unleashing the most action-packed slate of original shows to date. 4Kids will add three new series to its lineup of popular returning shows, which includes Chaotic, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fast Forward, Viva Pinata, Sonic X and Winx Club This article needs copy editing for grammar, style, cohesion, tone and/or spelling.
You can assist by [ editing it] now. .
"Kids don't just watch TV anymore--they want to get involved, interact - experience the characters, the stories and the action for themselves," said Alfred R. Kahn
Alfred R. Kahn (born in New York City, New York U.S. in May 29 1947) is Chairman and CEO of 4Kids Entertainment, a New York Stock Exchange-listed company that is a global , Chairman and CEO (1) (Chief Executive Officer) The highest individual in command of an organization. Typically the president of the company, the CEO reports to the Chairman of the Board. of 4Kids Entertainment. "'The Game Station' is the perfect moniker (1) A name, title or alias. See alias.
(2) A COM object that is used to create instances of other objects. Monikers save programmers time when coding various types of COM-based functions such as linking one document to another (OLE). See COM and OLE. to reflect that our shows are all about having fun and getting into the game -- either on-air, on-line, or in a multitude of ways that we'll make available to our fans throughout the year."
To support the new season, 4Kids has launched The Game Station Sweepstakes. 4Kids teamed up with Six Flags Theme Parks and K*B Toys on this major multi-level promotion. Kids received sweepstakes brochures and limited edition collectible card packs - all driving viewers to tune-in to 4Kids TV throughout the month of September to join in to The Game Station Sweepstakes. One Grand Prize Winner will be awarded four Video Game Systems, along with a $4,000 cash prize. One First Prize Winner will receive a set of four season passes redeemable at participating Six Flags Theme Parks. Twenty five Second Prize Winners will receive one $50 K*B Toys Gift Card.
There are three newcomers to the 4Kids TV line-up this fall. From dinosaurs to boot-camp style competition to dynamic duels, this season's most-buzzed-about debuts are:
* Dinosaur King Dinosaur King (古代王者恐竜キング (premieres September 8, 10:30am): Dinosaurs are back -- and they're bigger, badder and better than ever! Best friends Max, Rex and Zoe discover an amazing secret -- they can bring dinosaurs to life and control them with ancient stone fragments and mysterious cards. An evil organization called "Alpha Gang," led by Dr. Z Dr. Z may refer to:
* The Adrenaline Project (debuts September 29, 8:00am): This action-packed reality series drops five thrill-seeking teens at Base Camp each week to train for a chance to experience the ultimate rush. They'll compete head-to-head for victory in the unknown final event where they may be asked to do anything from zipline, scuba dive, white water kayak or even bungee jump Bun´gee jump`
n. 1. an act of derring-do in which a person jumps from a high platform, such as a bridge, attached (usually by the legs) to a bungee cord, which is set to a length that will halt the drop before the person reaches the surface . The series is designed to motivate and inspire teen viewers to learn the importance of well-being with its emphasis on physical fitness, teamwork, and friendly competition.
* Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (premieres September 8, 8:30am): The hit series based on the card game phenomenon makes its broadcast debut on 4Kids TV! Imagine going to the world's most prestigious dueling prep school: Duel Academy, where the Duel Monsters card game is the entire curriculum! Jaden and his friends are officially upperclassmen as they face new rivals, new monsters, and a whole new semester of non-stop adventure.
4Kids powerhouse line-up is returning with all-new episodes for many of its most popular shows, including:
* Chaotic (September 8, 9:00am): Chaotic follows the adventures of a group of teens who are fans of the Chaotic trading card and online game. They discover that the one-of-a-kind, alphanumeric codes on their trading cards are scans of real creatures, battle locations, battle gear and "Mugic." The teens travel to Perim, the land of the Creature tribes, to capture codes of hundreds of unique Creatures. By watching the animated series, viewers can discover battle strategies and tips that will aid them in mastering the Chaotic Trading Card Game This article or section contains information about an unreleased trading card game.
The content may change substantially as more information becomes available. in-person or online at www.ChaoticGame.com. (New Episodes)
* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fast Forward (September 8, 9:30 and 10:00am): The green team supreme are off for a shell of an adventure a century ahead! Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael find themselves in the year 2105 - where walking, talking ninja turtles fit right in with interplanetary in·ter·plan·e·tar·y
Existing or occurring between planets.
of or linking planets
Adj. 1. aliens in the futuristic New York City New York City: see New York, city.
New York City
City (pop., 2000: 8,008,278), southeastern New York, at the mouth of the Hudson River. The largest city in the U.S. ! The action heroes sport a whole new look as they face amazing adventures and square off against new foes in an exciting world of cutting-edge technology. (New Episodes)
* Viva Pinata (September 8, 11:00am): Sure, they're the life of the party - but being a pinata is not all that it's cracked up to be! Head to Pinata Island for non-stop laughs from the craziest comedy on television. Amazing CGI CGI
in full Common Gateway Interface.
Specification by which a Web server passes data between itself and an application program. Typically, a Web user will make a request of the Web server, which in turn passes the request to a CGI application program. animation combines with the most hilarious situations featuring everyone's favorite pinatas: Hudson Horstachio, Franklin Fizzlybear, Fergy Fudgehog Paulie Pretztail, and dozens more. You'll laugh so hard your sides will split... Hey -- does that make you a pinata too!???! (New Episodes)
* Sonix X (September 8, 11:30am): Follow the adventures of Sonic and friends. They must stop the evil genius Dr. Eggman from getting the powerful Chaos Emeralds. If Dr. Eggman gets his hands on the Chaos Emeralds, he will take over the world!
* Winx Club (September 8 to September 22, 8:00am): The adventures of teenage fairies Bloom, Flora, Stella, Musa, Layla and protect the Realm of Magix from Evil. (New Episodes - Series Finale)
4Kids TV airs nationwide on Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m EST EST electroshock therapy.
electroshock therapy on the FOX Broadcasting Network.
Complementing the broadcast network launch is the popular website, www.4Kids.tv which will re-launch with brand new features and functionality. The website offers kids a 24/7 destination for streaming videos, games, promotions and much more. The additions will include customized personal profiles and avatars, message boards, emails and buzz feeds on the latest pop culture news and new games based on 4Kids TV shows.
About 4Kids Entertainment
Headquartered in New York City with international offices in London, 4Kids Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE NYSE
See: New York Stock Exchange : KDE (K Desktop Environment) A GUI-based user interface primarily for Unix and Linux machines, but also available for Windows and Mac. The source code is freely distributed and is maintained by developers around the world. ) is a global provider of children's entertainment and merchandise licensing. 4Kids, through its wholly owned subsidiaries Wholly Owned Subsidiary
A subsidiary whose parent company owns 100% of its common stock.
In other words, the parent company owns the company outright and there are no minority owners. , provides domestic and international merchandise licensing; television, film, music and home video production and distribution; product development and Web site development. For further information, please visit the Company's Web sites at www.4KidsEntertainment.com and www.4kids.tv.
The information contained in this press release, other than historical information, consists of forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (PSLRA) implemented several significant substantive changes affecting certain cases brought under the federal securities laws, including changes related to pleading, discovery, liability, class representation and awards fees and of 1995. These statements may involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in such statements. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to have been correct. Important factors beyond the Company's control, including general economic conditions, consumer spending levels, competition from toy companies, motion picture studios and other licensing companies, the uncertainty of public response to the Company's properties and other factors could cause actual results to differ materially from the Company's expectations.