40 UNDER 40: Tracey A. Clancy
ONONDAGA COMMUNITY COLLEGE Onondaga Community College is a two-year school that services Onondaga County, New York at three campuses. Onondaga Community College is a college of the State University of New York (SUNY) system and one of 30 locally sponsored community colleges throughout New York State.
* Age: 35
* Do you have ideas to attract and keep youth in the Syracuse area? Although we take the lakes, parks, and forests in our area for granted, they are a wonderful asset, and we should promote them.
* Where do you see the community and yourself in the next 10 years? I would like to see CNY CNY
In currencies, this is the abbreviation for the China Renminbi.
The currency market, also known as the Foreign Exchange market, is the largest financial market in the world, with a daily average volume of over US $1 trillion. as a leading force in green energy. I would like to still be teaching mathematics at Onondaga Community College.
* Who has been the most influential person in your career? Professor Al Clark from the University of Rochester The University of Rochester (UR) is a private, coeducational and nonsectarian research university located in Rochester, New York. The university is one of 62 elected members of the Association of American Universities. . He is an amazing a·maze
v. a·mazed, a·maz·ing, a·maz·es
1. To affect with great wonder; astonish. See Synonyms at surprise.
2. Obsolete To bewilder; perplex.
v.intr. educator, a brilliant engineer, and a truly good man.
* What has been your best career decision? Changing careers from engineer to educator. It gave me the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others, while allowing me to spend more time with my family.
* How has your life turned out differently than imagined? I never imagined that I would be teaching at a community college.
* What is one of your quirks? Being late makes me very anxious.
* What are the core values that have been essential to your success? I think success is always preceded by hard work, and committing to something is half the battle.
© 2008 Central New York Central New York is a term used to broadly describe the central region of New York State, roughly including the following counties and cities:
Cayuga County – Auburn
Cortland County – Cortland
Madison County – Oneida Business Journal Provided by ProQuest LLC (Logical Link Control) See "LANs" under data link protocol.
LLC - Logical Link Control . All Rights Reserved.