3-D Web Application Risk Assessment Service.
Nebulas Security Limited, and Imperva Inc. have launched their unique 3-Dimensional Web Application Risk Assessment Service. This solution enables organisations to understand the true risks surrounding their own web applications and is a combination of Nebulas Security's Web Application Penetration Testing A test of a network's vulnerabilities by having an authorized individual actually attempt to break into the network. The tester may undertake several methods, workarounds and "hacks" to gain entry, often initially getting through to one seemingly harmless section, and from there, Service and Imperva's latest non-disruptive web application security solution, SecureSphere.
Risk Managers need to know the vulnerabilities and threats surrounding their web applications to determine the associated risks to their Organisation. Traditional web application penetration tests only provide security managers with a snapshot (1) A saved copy of memory including the contents of all memory bytes, hardware registers and status indicators. It is periodically taken in order to restore the system in the event of failure.
(2) A saved copy of a file before it is updated. of theoretical weaknesses, they do not quantify Quantify - A performance analysis tool from Pure Software. the true threat or risk of these vulnerabilities being exploited.
The business benefits of the service include:
* A Web Application Risk Assessment based on empirical evidence of vulnerabilities within the organisation's web applications
* A Web Application Risk Assessment based on empirical evidence of the real-world threat to the organisation's web applications
* Accurate Risk Management information enabling the preparation of a sound risk mitigation MITIGATION. To make less rigorous or penal.
2. Crimes are frequently committed under circumstances which are not justifiable nor excusable, yet they show that the offender has been greatly tempted; as, for example, when a starving man steals bread to satisfy plan
* Accurate Risk Management information enabling informed security investment decisions
Please note our new email address See Internet address. : firstname.lastname@example.org