10 companies compete to clear mines in Missan.
according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. a statement released from the local council on Wednesday. "More than ten local and foreign companies are competing to implement a project to clear landmines in Missan," said the statement quoted chairman of the health and environment committee, Maytham al-Fartous, as saying. "The Planning Ministry had agreed on the local council's project to allocate To reserve a resource such as memory or disk. See memory allocation. two billion Iraqi dinars to attract specialized spe·cial·ize
v. spe·cial·ized, spe·cial·iz·ing, spe·cial·iz·es
1. To pursue a special activity, occupation, or field of study.
2. local and foreign companies." Missan has more than five million landmines, spread throughout the province. SH (TP)/SR
Copyright 2012 Aswat al-Iraq
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company