10 Things that keep me going.
2. My apartment community. I manage a quaint quaint
adj. quaint·er, quaint·est
1. Charmingly odd, especially in an old-fashioned way: "Sarah Orne Jewett . . . , 150-unit apartment community almost in the heart of Hoover, Ala., and it's an awesome place to live, work and play. From the residents dropping in Dropping in is a skateboarding trick with which a skateboarder can start skating a half-pipe by dropping into it from the coping instead of starting from the bottom and pumping gradually for more speed. to say, "Hey," to giving treats to their pets, it's the type of community I enjoy waking up and going to every day.
3. My management company. Engel Residential is the kind of management company mat you never want to leave. They stand behind us and give us every opportunity to better ourselves.
4. My Supervisors. Jenn and Tiffany are two of the most understanding and motivational people I know. They are much more than just our supervisors. They are mentors, teachers, leaders and our rock when we need someone.
5. My wonderful life. I have the best partner anyone could ask for, a nice home, an excellent job, great family and friends, and a 10-year-old who never ceases to amaze me.
6. My "circle of friends." I live across the street from a cul-de-sac and it's like our own little town. Even though the entire circle doesn't live in the neighborhood, everyone visits and makes it home.
7. Apartment associations. I am a member of the Greater Birmingham Apartment Association and the Alabama Apartment Association. Other members call me "Noah" because no matter what our trade show theme is, they dream it and I build it.
8. Watermelon watermelon, plant (Citrullus vulgaris) of the family Curcurbitaceae (gourd family) native to Africa and introduced to America by Africans transported as slaves. Watermelons are now extensively cultivated in the United States and are popular also in S Russia. . I can't wait until they come in season each year. I have loved watermelon since I was a little boy shooting seeds across the table at my brother. A cold watermelon on a hot day with a sprinkle of salt can't be beat.
9. My baby Phoenix. Phoenix is my 4-year-old, 42-pound reverse brindle brindle
a pattern of coat pigmentation in which darker hairs form bands on a lighter background. A common coat color in Great Danes and Boston terriers. boxer. Ever since we got her as a puppy, she's always met me at the door in the afternoons, sleeps in the bed, and lies next to me on the couch On the Couch is an Australian television program formally broadcast on the Fox Footy Channel and it focuses on the current issues in the AFL. This is now broadcast on Fox Sports after the closure of Fox Footy Channel.
The show airs on Monday night and is hosted by Gerard Healy. watching TV. Did I mention she's spoiled?
10. Pandora Radio. When I get to work, I click over to Pandora Radio in my office and I start my day. Thank you, Pandora, for my dose of Journey each day.
Name: Matt Smith
Title: Community Manager
The Place at the Galleria
Company: Engel Residential, Hoover, Ala.
If you would like to be considered for a future End Points column, please contact Jeff Lee at 703/797-0647 or email@example.com.