10 New Jersey brokers among C&W's top 100. (New Jersey).
* A Cushman & Wakefield broker for 14 years, David W. Bernhaut is an executive director with the firm's Metropolitan Area Financial Services Group (FSG) in East Rutherford. During the past 10 years, his team has completed 163 transactions totaling 42 million square feet and valued at nearly $4 billion. Bernhaut received his undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, in 1983, and an MBA in real estate finance from Columbia University in 1987.
* Sean P. Brady, a senior director in Cushman & Wakefield's East Rutherford, New Jersey, office, specializes in office and telecommunication brokerage. He joined the firm in 1980 as a market research associate and has been involved in commercial brokerage since 1982.
* Frank V. Caccavo, Jr., a Cushman & Wakefield executive director based in the firm's Iselin office, joined the firm in 1989 and specializes in industrial leasing and sales.
* Stanley B. Danzig, who has been recognized 12 times among Cushman & Wakefield's Top 100 producers, serves as an executive director in the firm's East Rutherford office. He joined the firm in 1981 and specializes in industrial real estate product.
* Robert J. Donnelly, executive vice president, joined Cushman & Wakefield as a broker in 1979 and opened the company's Parsippany office in 1984. He has been the number one leasing broker in New Jersey for more than 10 years and consistently ranks among the company's Top 10 brokers nationwide.
* H. Gary Gabriel, a senior director with Cushman & Wakefield's Metropolitan Area Financial Services Group (FSG) in East Rutherford, joined the firm as a summer intern in 1987.
* Jonathan S. Meisel joined Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey's East Rutherford office in 1988 and today serves as a senior director specializing in office leasing.
* Andrew J. Merin, executive vice president, has headed the company's Metropolitan Area Financial Services Group (FSG) in East Rutherford since its inception in 1987. He was named Cushman & Wakefield's top 1997 producer nationwide and has consistently ranked as the top or one of the top Financial Services brokers nationwide.
* Jules J. Nissim, a Cushman & Wakefield director specializing in industrial real estate product, joined the firm's East Rutherford office in 1990. Since then, he has established an extensive track record in both tenant and landlord representation.
* Executive vice president Marc A. Rosenberg has been a Cushman & Wakefield broker for 18 years. He' has been named to the firm's annual listing of Top 100 performers since the program began more than 10 years ago and has ranked in the Top 10 brokers nationally in each of the last eight years.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Real Estate Weekly|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Jun 12, 2002|
|Previous Article:||New program makes listing updates easier. (Technology: Update).|
|Next Article:||Ground broken for new senior housing. (New Jersey).|