10 New Jersey brokers among C&W's top 100. (New Jersey).Cushman & Wakefield, the premier real estate services firm in the world, has named 10 New Jersey brokers among its Top 100 performers in the country based on transactions completed in 2001. In the United States United States, officially United States of America, republic (2005 est. pop. 295,734,000), 3,539,227 sq mi (9,166,598 sq km), North America. The United States is the world's third largest country in population and the fourth largest country in area. , the company employs 850 brokers in 56 offices. The brokerage team of Robert J. Donnelly of Flanders and Marc A. Rosenberg of Short Hills ranked number one from New Jersey. Top ten professionals also include Frank V. Caccavo Jr. of Rumson; Andrew J. Merin of Fort Lee; David W. Bernhaut of Watchung; Jules Nissim of Miliburn; Stan Danzig of Edgewater; H. Gary Gabriel of Franklin Lakes; Jonathan S. Meisel of Livingston; and Sean Brady of Greenwich, Connecticut Greenwich is a town in Fairfield County, Connecticut, United States. As of the 2000 census, the town had a total population of 61,101. It is home to many hedge funds and other financial service companies that have left Manhattan. Of the $1. .
* A Cushman & Wakefield broker for 14 years, David W. Bernhaut is an executive director with the firm's Metropolitan Area Financial Services The examples and perspective in this article or section may not represent a worldwide view of the subject.
Please [ improve this article] or discuss the issue on the talk page. Group (FSG See Linux Foundation. ) in East Rutherford. During the past 10 years, his team has completed 163 transactions totaling 42 million square feet and valued at nearly $4 billion. Bernhaut received his undergraduate degree “First degree” redirects here. For the BBC television series, see First Degree.
An undergraduate degree (sometimes called a first degree or simply a degree from the University of Michigan (body, education) University of Michigan - A large cosmopolitan university in the Midwest USA. Over 50000 students are enrolled at the University of Michigan's three campuses. The students come from 50 states and over 100 foreign countries. , Ann Arbor Ann Arbor, city (1990 pop. 109,592), seat of Washtenaw co., S Mich., on the Huron River; inc. 1851. It is a research and educational center, with a large number of government and industrial research and development firms, many in high-technology fields such as , in 1983, and an MBA MBA
Master of Business Administration
Noun 1. MBA - a master's degree in business
Master in Business, Master in Business Administration in real estate finance from Columbia University in 1987.
* Sean P. Brady, a senior director in Cushman & Wakefield's East Rutherford, New Jersey East Rutherford is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. As of the United States 2000 Census, the borough population was 8,716.
By an act of the New Jersey Legislature on April 17, 1889, a portion of the old Union Township was incorporated under the name of , office, specializes in office and telecommunication brokerage. He joined the firm in 1980 as a market research associate and has been involved in commercial brokerage since 1982.
* Frank V. Caccavo, Jr., a Cushman & Wakefield executive director based in the firm's Iselin office, joined the firm in 1989 and specializes in industrial leasing and sales.
* Stanley B. Danzig, who has been recognized 12 times among Cushman & Wakefield's Top 100 producers, serves as an executive director in the firm's East Rutherford office. He joined the firm in 1981 and specializes in industrial real estate product.
* Robert J. Donnelly, executive vice president, joined Cushman & Wakefield as a broker in 1979 and opened the company's Parsippany office in 1984. He has been the number one leasing broker in New Jersey for more than 10 years and consistently ranks among the company's Top 10 brokers nationwide.
* H. Gary Gabriel, a senior director with Cushman & Wakefield's Metropolitan Area Financial Services Group (FSG) in East Rutherford, joined the firm as a summer intern in 1987.
* Jonathan S. Meisel joined Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey's East Rutherford office in 1988 and today serves as a senior director specializing in office leasing.
* Andrew J. Merin, executive vice president, has headed the company's Metropolitan Area Financial Services Group (FSG) in East Rutherford since its inception in 1987. He was named Cushman & Wakefield's top 1997 producer nationwide and has consistently ranked as the top or one of the top Financial Services brokers nationwide.
* Jules J. Nissim, a Cushman & Wakefield director specializing in industrial real estate product, joined the firm's East Rutherford office in 1990. Since then, he has established an extensive track record in both tenant and landlord representation.
* Executive vice president Marc A. Rosenberg has been a Cushman & Wakefield broker for 18 years. He' has been named to the firm's annual listing of Top 100 performers since the program began more than 10 years ago and has ranked in the Top 10 brokers nationally in each of the last eight years.