'The Furniture Industry in Indonesia 2007' Available for Analysis Today.
DUBLIN Dublin, city, Republic of Ireland
Dublin, Irish Baile Átha Cliath, county borough (1991 pop. 915,516), Leinster, capital of the Republic of Ireland, on Dublin Bay at the mouth of the Liffey River. , Ireland Ireland, Irish Eire (âr`ə) [to it are related the poetic Erin and perhaps the Latin Hibernia], island, 32,598 sq mi (84,429 sq km), second largest of the British Isles. -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c70982) has announced the addition of The Furniture Industry in Indonesia Indonesia (ĭn'dənē`zhə), officially Republic of Indonesia, republic (2005 est. pop. 241,974,000), c.735,000 sq mi (1,903,650 sq km), SE Asia, in the Malay Archipelago. 2007 to their offering.
This report offers a comprehensive picture of the furniture sector in Indonesia, providing trends in furniture production and consumption, furniture imports and exports. Factors determining the demand for furniture are examined, as well as furniture distribution and furniture supply structure. Short profiles are provided for the main Indonesian furniture manufacturers.
Indonesian furniture imports and exports are broken down by country and product (office furniture, kitchen furniture, upholstered furniture, non-upholstered seats, bedroom furniture, seats parts and parts of furniture).
The wood and forestry sector is also considered: production, imports, exports and consumption data are provided for the main semi-finished wood products (sawnwood, wood-based panels). Woodworking machinery imports from the main partner countries are included.
Products covered include: office furniture, home furniture (household furniture), kitchen furniture, upholstered furniture (sofas and armchairs), non-upholstered seats, bedroom furniture, seats parts, parts of furniture, sawnwood, wood-based panels, woodworking machinery.
Indonesia: furniture industry summary
Furniture production, consumption, imports, exports
Economic indicators Economic indicators
The key statistics of the economy that reveal the direction the economy is heading in; for example, the unemployment rate and the inflation rate. , exchange rates
Furniture consumption forecasts, openness of the furniture market
Main furniture trading partners, furniture exports and imports by area
Forest resources, semi-finished wood products, technology
Production, imports, exports and consumption of semi-finished wood products
Woodworking machinery imports
Forestry and woodworking fairs
The Indonesian furniture sector: basic data and performance
Trends in the furniture sector (1997-2006): production, consumption, imports, exports
Furniture supply structure
Indonesia. Furniture demand and distribution channels
Factors determining the demand for furniture
Indonesia. Leading furniture companies
Short profiles of furniture manufacturers
International trade of furniture
Furniture exports and imports by country and geographical area
Furniture exports and imports by country and product:
- office furniture
- kitchen furniture
- upholstered furniture
- non-upholstered seats
- bedroom furniture
- seats parts
- furniture parts
- Alam (language) ALAM - A language for symbolic mathematics, especially General Relativity.
See also CLAM.
["ALAM Programmer's Manual", Ray D'Inverno, 1970]. Baru Furniture
- Almi Furniture Perdana PT
- Armindo Intercorp Pt
- Aurora Aurora, cities, United States
Aurora (ərôr`ə, ô–).
1 City (1990 pop. 222,103), Adams and Arapahoe counties, N central Colo., a growing suburb on the east side of Denver; inc. 1903. Rattan rattan (rătăn`), name for a number of plants of the genera Calamus, Daemonorops, and Korthalsia climbing palms of tropical Asia, belonging to the family Palmae (palm family). CV
- Belladonna belladonna (bĕlədŏn`ə) or deadly nightshade, poisonous perennial plant, Atropa belladona, of the nightshade family. Primaraya Pt
- Buana Cahaya Abadi
- Delta Santawood Pt
- Falak Jaya Furnitama PT
- Firafit Pt
- Gatra Mapan PT
- Giunco Kota Mas Pt
- Gracia Kreasi Rotan PT
- Hadinata Brothers & Co Pt
- Indorack Multikkreasi PT
- Kayuramin Indah PT
- Luckman Furniture PT
- Nova Furniture
- OLYMPIC GROUP
- Panawood Mulya Ind IND Investigational new drug Therapeutics A status assigned by the FDA to a drug before allowing its use in humans, exempting it from premarketing approval requirements so that experimental clinical trials may be conducted. See Phase 1.2, 3 studies, Sponsorship. .
- Pindi Mulya Abadi
- P.T. Trimitra Mebelindo
- Property CV.PT.
- Terang FajarpersadaPT.
- Yooshin Indonesia
- Puriartha Artistika Jati Noun 1. jati - (Hinduism) a Hindu caste or distinctive social group of which there are thousands throughout India; a special characteristic is often the exclusive occupation of its male members (such as barber or potter) Indonesia PT
- Putera Rackindo Sejahtera PT
- Raisa House of Excellence
- Romi Violeta Pt
- Salindo Utama (Skyline)
- Siaga Ratindotama PT
- SIMA FURNITURE
- Tanamas Industry Comunitas Pt
- Trans Mart Group LTD LTD 1 Laron-type dwarfism 2 Leukotriene D 3 Long-term depression, see there 4. Long-term disability .
- Tulus Tri Tunggal Pt
- Victor Indah Prima Pt
- Wintrad Jaya Pt.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c70982