'Sex tape featuring Rihanna leaked online'.
Melbourne, June 16 (ANI): A sex tape reportedly featuring Rihanna has been leaked online.
According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. various celebrity gossip and music websites, the clip in question has been modified to give a "night vision" green-filter feel similar to Paris Hilton's famous sex tape, reports the Daily Telegraph.
It goes for 13 seconds and shows a woman who looks like a version of the 'Umbrella' singer from a couple of years ago.
The man in the video is not visible, so it's impossible to say whether or not it's her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown Chris Brown may refer to:'''
- Chris Brown (baseball player) (1961-2006)
- Chris Brown (American football) (born 1981)
- Chris Brown (footballer) (born 1984), English
- Chris Brown (soccer) (born 1977), American
- Chris Brown (musician), Canadian
Rumours of a sex tape between the couple have been making rounds for the last few months.
The maker of the video has promised to release more footage on June 22.
The news of an alleged tape comes after naked pics photos of her surfaced online, which were allegedly leaked by Brown.
Brown has dismissed reports that he's involved in the nude photo leak (programming) leak - With a qualifier, one of a class of resource-management bugs that occur when resources are not freed properly after operations on them are finished, so they effectively disappear (leak out). This leads to eventual exhaustion as new allocation requests come in. , but sources close to Rihanna have said she is planning a revenge attack on her ex-beau by releasing compromising photos of him.
Rihanna triggered a tsunami of interest following her altercation with then boyfriend Chris Brown earlier this year, where Brown was alleged to have assaulted her after a pre-Grammy Awards party.
Rihanna will testify To provide evidence as a witness, subject to an oath or affirmation, in order to establish a particular fact or set of facts.
Court rules require witnesses to testify about the facts they know that are relevant to the determination of the outcome of the case. against Brown when he appears in court over his alleged bashing bash
v. bashed, bash·ing, bash·es
1. To strike with a heavy, crushing blow: The thug bashed the hood of the car with a sledgehammer.
2. of her several months ago. (ANI)
Copyright 2009 Asian News International The Asian News International (ANI) agency provides multimedia news to China and 50 bureaus in India. It covers virtually all of South Asia since its foundation and presently claims, on its official website, to be the leading South Asia-wide news agency. (ANI) - All Rights Reserved.
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company