``Merle Haggard for the Record'' Pay Per View Features Dwight Yoakam, Jewel, Connie Smith, Willie Nelson, Dick Clark, Ralph Emery & Freddy Powers.NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(ENTERTAINMENT WIRE)--Sept. 16, 1999--
Dwight Yoakam, Jewel and Grand Ole Opry Grand Ole Opry, weekly American radio program featuring live country and western music. The nation's oldest continuous radio show, it was first broadcast in 1925 on Nashville's WSM as an amateur showcase. star Connie Smith will perform live with Merle merle
a pattern of coat color pigmentation with dark, irregular blotches on a lighter background. Seen in some Collies and Welsh corgis. In shorthaired dogs, e.g. Great Danes and Dachshunds, the similar pattern is called dapple. Haggard during his Pay-Per-View concert special, "Merle Haggard For The Record." Scheduled for October 2 from the Las Vegas Hilton The Las Vegas Hilton is a hotel, casino, and convention center in Las Vegas, Nevada. It is a joint venture between Colony Capital, which owns 60 percent, and New York City-based REIT Whitehall Street Real Estate Funds, which owns the remaining 40 percent. , the show is being produced by TBA TBA
See: To be announced TV, a division of TBA Entertainment Corporation, and presented by BMG BMG Bundesministerium für Gesundheit (Germand: Federal Ministry for Health)
BMG Be My Girl
BMG Blue Man Group
BMG Bertelsmann Music Group
BMG Be My Guest
BMG Browning Machine Gun
BMG Bulk Metallic Glass Music Service. The three-hour live broadcast will feature more than 30 of Haggard's number one hits, as well as other favorites.
Along with Willie Nelson, Dick Clark, Ralph Emery and Freddy Powers, other surprise guests will narrate a segment of Haggard's legendary life story. For ticket information call 1-800-222-5361.
Accompanying the Pay-Per-View special is the new two-CD album from TBA Records, Merle Haggard For The Record: 43 Legendary Hits. The package contains new recordings of Haggard standards, including duets with Alabama ("Ramblin' Fever"), Willie Nelson ("Pancho And Lefty"), Brooks & Dunn ("Movin' On") and Jewel ("Silver Wings," "That's The Way Love Goes"). BNA Records is marketing and distributing the album.
TBA Entertainment Corporation(Nasdaq/NM:TBAE TBAE Texas Board of Architectural Examiners (Austin, Texas) ) is a diversified entertainment company that produces corporate meetings and private shows through TBA's Corporate Communications and Entertainment division; develops innovative music marketing initiatives including concert tours, festivals and television broadcasts through TBA's Entertainment Marketing and Special Events division; designs, manufactures and fulfills merchandise for large entertainment and sporting events through TBA's Event Merchandising division; and manages the careers of some of today's most successful entertainers through its Artist Management division. With offices in Los Angeles, Nashville, New York New York, state, United States
New York, Middle Atlantic state of the United States. It is bordered by Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and the Atlantic Ocean (E), New Jersey and Pennsylvania (S), Lakes Erie and Ontario and the Canadian province of , Chicago, Dallas, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, San Diego, Atlanta and Indianapolis, TBA produces more than 1,000 events annually for corporate clients and entertainers worldwide. For more information, visit www.tbaent.com.